A minor update for our Excel workbook enhanced protection and licensing software was published. If your maintenance is still active, do not hesitate to download this update.
What’s new in XLS Padlock 2022.1
- Fixed: web update was broken for Universal EXE files. The original EXE file is now correctly replaced.
- Fixed some minor font size problems for 4K screens with very large DPI.
- Updated internal workbook engine.
- Fixed: when you select “Choose Save File”, the directory displayed was not the directory of the .exe file.
- Fixed: activation failed when pressing “Enter” key.
- Updated documentation about web updates (link to the How To web update video tutorial).
- Improved localization texts (for instance, the “Last Save” text when loading the application was changed to “Load a recent save”).
- Minor improvements.
To install the update, just download and run the XLS Padlock installer. It will automatically upgrade your existing installation.